Acana Red Meat
This variant is currently sold out.
Our ACANA®recipes are thoughtfully crafted recipes from start to finish. ACANA Red Meat recipe is balanced with 60%* quality animal ingredients like ranch-raised beef and Yorkshire pork, and 40%+ fruits, vegetables, and botanicals. Artificial colors, flavors or preservatives are never added in our kitchen.
Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw beef and pork; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- No added grain ingredients, soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried beef, pork, and lamb liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Ingredients: Beef, pork, beef meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pork meal, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, fish oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, pea starch, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, salt, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, zinc proteinate, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, calcium pantothenate, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, dried chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product